Last updated: 23 April 2016
- The ticket cannot be exchanged or money refunded.
- The theatre management reserves the right to refuse admission to the Theatre.
- The ticket is sold subject to the Theatre management's right to make alterations to the advertised programme or cast.
- If the performance has to be interuppted, money is not refunded.
- Latecomers will not have access to the Auditorium until a suitable interval.
- Photography, video-taping and sound recording of any kind are strictly prohibited. Patrons in breach of this condition will be asked to leave immediately.
- Patrons are requested to turn cellural phones, watch alarms and any other electronic equipment off before entering the Auditorium.
- The ticket must be retained until the end of the performance.
- In case of force majeure, the Theatre reserves the right to cancel the production.